2.22.2010

Bikeski

2010 Cycling Mileage: 15 miles

I'm going to attempt to keep track of my bike miles this year. It used to be so easy. One bike, one odometer. I now currently own six bikes, and all of them see at least a little action throughout the year. Consequently, I've had a hard time keeping track of the number of miles I ride each year. It doesn't really matter in the long run since I personally measure training volume in hours and not miles, but still I thought it might be a fun experiment this year. So yesterday I rode 15 miles in an hour up and down 119 on the 29er with gears. Then I went for some b/c skiing at the Tower with JT and Matt for two hours. Fun times indeed. Hope you had a good weekend.

P.S. A record number of skiers are registered for the race this weekend: 8,000.

No comments: