2.15.2010

Still Skiing

It took me a little while to come around from the Noque a couple of weeks ago, but this weekend I felt like my body was finally somewhat back to normal. I got out for an hour skate with Hugh on Saturday and felt pretty good. Yesterday, I went out for an hour and a half classic ski. Conditions were most excellent, and once again I felt pretty good. My arms were a little sore at first, but they came around after fifteen minutes or so. In non-ski related news:

Hugh is just about ready to start welding some steel together. After he's done with his frame, I've commissioned him to build me a new commuter frame. I want a pump peg. I want clearance for beefier tires and fenders. I want my buddy Ed to help me paint it. Hugh's jig (that he designed and built from scratch) is a thing of beauty all by itself. I can't wait to see the finished products.




I'm starting to get a hankering for a bike ride. This is all that's left in the way. Less than two weeks to go.

No comments: