6.28.2010

Training Update

The training has been going pretty well as of late. It's been nice bringing some structure back into the mix via Lianne. She's been doing a great job of making some of the hard days more interesting and mixing in some cross training with ab workouts and at home yoga practicing (both of which I'm always meaning to do more of but never do). I'll be curious to hear how the team ride went yesterday morning. Benson was heading up a group for the 24 Miles of Pain ride down south. I was unable to attend because of work, but I did get in a solid interval session on the road afterwards. I'm going to try and head down to B.C. a little early for this weeks WNR at Avalanche, maybe a 5:30 to 5:45 start for a little pre-ride action. Hopefully we'll have a good turnout this week, the trail is super fun. I've got a little less than two weeks left before the next race, and things seem to be coming together nicely (although I'm sure 40+ miles of singletrack at Boyne Mt. will kick my a** all the same). See you Wednesday.

No comments: