12.20.2006

And you thought the bike season was over....



I got to have a rare treat on this past Sunday: the ski/bike double header. Normally, this only happens a few times a season (albeit usually in April). But at any rate, I got out skiing first thing Sunday morning for an hour or so. Then, in the afternoon Sarah and I got together with Chris, Scott, and Hugh for a 13 mile ride in the woods around the house. We were also able to sample Hugh's fine singeltrack at his house on the way home. He's definately packed as much trail as he could into the available space, and it was a ton of fun. We'd rather have been out at Middle Village skiing, but you've got to take what you can get. It was certainly better than watching the Lions get their asses kicked.....again. I believe they are now 2-12. If this unseasonably warm weather continues I'll be ready to go out Saturday or Sunday so give us a shout if you're interested.

No comments: