11.13.2008

WNR Season End

Last night would have probably been the last WNR of the season if I'd actually gone out riding. Unfortunately, the weather wore me down; and I called Benson around three to tell him I wouldn't be riding. It was 38 degrees and raining. After a long, long season of riding, I just couldn't muster the motivation necessary to head out last night. Next week I'll be on break, and there will me men (probably a few ladies too I suppose) in the woods with guns so it looks the end of another successful WNR season. Hopefully in a few weeks there will be enough snow to start up some WNSkiing. At any rate, the blogging may be a little light over the next couple of weeks with the lack of activity on my part. I do have some raw video footage of the G-Dog hunting and killing a chipmunk so maybe I can cobble together a video. Have a good weekend and take care.

No comments: