4.20.2009

Ride Reports

Friday: No ride. I finished the interior of the new shop with Hugh before work, and then I moved some bikes in after work.

Saturday: I felt cold all day at work, and everyone was commenting on how warm it was. I took off from home after work on my road bike, and I felt cold immediately. I ended up with just over an hour in the saddle.

Sunday: I have my long rides of this four week build period scheduled for Sunday (yesterday was the end of week one). I was hoping to get in four hours; but considering the miserable weather, I was happy to roll in with 3:42. There was a steady drizzle most of the ride, and the temperature hovered right around the 40 degree mark. However, there was a vicious wind out of the south east that made it feel more like 34 degrees. At least that's what the weather people were saying, and I concur. Check out the ride below:



I'm shooting for five hours next Sunday if anyone wants to join me. WNR @ Lark's Lk. NCT Trailhead 6:30. Be there or be square. That is all.

P.S. Stay tuned for another installment of C.S.I. Terpening Station wednesday. We's got some clues.

No comments: