11.21.2009

Paso Robles #1




Went for my first ride in the Paso Robles area today. It was good. Temps. were a little on the cool side, somewhere in the low 50's and most of the roads were pretty shady (with leaves). But the roads were also very smooth and had very little traffic in the a.m. hours. I ended up bundling up in literally all the worst case scenario clothes I brought with me from Michigan: knee warmers, arm warmers, base layer, wool jersey, vest, long fingered gloves, and a wool cap. I haven't needed them until now, but I'm glad I brought them along. It was cold at first, but after a short spin up the first hill the kit worked out perfectly given the weather. I ended up with just under 25 miles of hilly road riding on some great blacktop. I'm already checking out the maps and planning out a route for tomorrow. Check out today's ride below:

Garmin Connect -
Activity Details for
Paso Robles #1

No comments: