11.30.2009

Resume Play

Got back on friday, and I've been on two rides since. Saturday I did a little loop on the Q29er (the road bike is still in transit) mixing it up between the pavement and dirt. Yesterday it was cold and rainy so I skipped the dirt and instead did a cold 20 miles on the road. Both days I felt surprisingly good, although I could have done without the rain yesterday. Today Matt and I are going to run up and down some stairs. The trip to California has definitely reignited the desire to start training seriously again. This is a good thing, since I've been in an unmotivated and directionless state of limbo since the end of summer. I've almost got my whole 2010 season planned out. If everything pans out with scheduling and such, it's probably going to be my most ambitious to date. I'll try and get it posted once it's finalized. Also, the WNR is back on tap this week. Plan on a 6:45 start at HQ. Hope to see you there.

No comments: