5.09.2011

Mud, Sweat, and Beers Part 1

Race Report: 20 miles in the Expert 18-39 group. 25th out of 35, in 1:38. Considering my last ski race was only about a month and a half ago, I was okay with how the race turned out. It was definitely a change of pace to go from long endurance events over the winter right into flat-out cross country racing. In some ways it's easier. You don't really have to form a nutrition plan or worry about pacing. It's just full speed from the gun until it's over, that's it. In some ways it's harder. Going all out for just over an hour and a half hurts like a motherfu**er. At any rate, I've got some pictures and video from the race on my computer but I didn't bring it to town today since I was on my bike. I'm going to drive tomorrow so I'll bring it with me and post up some art. Until then.

No comments: