7.07.2007

Getting on with the job at hand



Currently the job at hand happens to be fitting in workouts with my insane work schedule. I've gotten my plan tweaked a little for July, and it looks like I'm going to be able to hold onto my form through to the Ore to Shore. On the WNR (thursday because of independence day) this week I really pushed the envelope for the first time since the Lumberjack, and it actually felt pretty good. Hugh was right on my wheel the whole time though, he just won't be dropped. I really don't have anything interesting to report, so I've just included this video that Scott filmed at the end of the ride last thursday. Side note: He's currently on the injured reserve due to a cruiser bike crash up in the village just over a week ago. Next weeks ride will be in Cross Village at the aforementioned injured riders house. Hope to see you there, and keep the rubber side down.

No comments: