9.27.2007

WNR(un)

I managed to take a large a chunk out of the knuckle of my right hand at work on Tuesday. This means I will be unable to bend it for a few days so that it stops bleeding....i.e. no mountain biking. I went for a run last night instead, and as scary as this sounds it went really well. I'd rather be riding, but it is one hell of a workout. I'm going to try out the road bike tomorrow and see how that goes with the immobile digit. A little birdie told me that Marcus was planning on making a surprise visit last night. Sorry to have missed you Marcus, we'll have to hook up for a ride once I'm done bleeding. We'll see how I'm doing next week as far as the WNR goes. Until then I'll be running and road biking. Everybody be careful of sharp things (like electric slicers) this weekend, and we'll see you later. Thanks for reading.

No comments: