12.29.2007

Happy Holidays

Well, I got my wish for more snow last night. We probably ended up with 8 or 9 inches of fresh, light powder. Tim called last night and wanted to meet up at the tower this morning, and Sarah and I told him we were definitely in. JT joined us up at the tower around 8:30 this morning and we set off into the woods and down the hills. Unfortunately, I had to work at 11 so we were only able to get in an hour and a half, but the snow was awesome. I think I'm going to meet Hugh tomorrow morning to do some classic skiing at Birchwood before work; and if I have the energy, we may head out for some more backcountry tomorrow afternoon. Winter is officially back, so get out and ski.

Sarah has had some time off for the holiday this year, and so she's undertaken a complete makeover on the downstairs bath. it's almost done now, and it looks awesome.


JT testing out the AWD on his Subaru.


Would you look at that pretty snow.


JT ripping a turn.

No comments: