12.07.2007

WNS Report



This picture was actually taken last Sunday morning, but since I forgot to bring the camera on Wednesday night it's gonna have to do. I'll try and remember to bring it along next week for some night photos. All in all, the first Wednesday Night Ski outing went well. Scott, Matt, and Marcus joined me on a quick jaunt down to the swamp and back. It was so nice to be out in the woods again after a long hunting season. After the ski we fired up the grill for some fabulous brats and a few beers to wash them down. We'll be doing it again next week so come on out. I've got a couple of people from the yacht club interested, and Sarah will also be skiing next Wednesday. Let me know by Monday or Tuesday if you're going to come out so I can plan accordingly for food. Also, we're planning on having a little afternoon tour out at MVSC on Sunday afternoon. Call Saturday for more details. In the meantime, I'll be skiing till my legs fall off this weekend (especially if they get the track set on the xc trails at Nubs). Have a good weekend everybody, and we'll see you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your having fun skiing. We are just now starting to look like winter. Rain and snow last weekend and this weekend. Kind of putting a damper on Sedona riding, with the rain and all. Just a heads up, if anyone from team terpening is in the market for some bike lights, I will be putting some on ebay soon. Email me if interested.