4.15.2008

4 Days Out

Today the weather is finally supposed to take a turn for the better. The forecast is for sunshine and temperatures in the high 60's and low 70's through the rest of the week. There is a 30% chance of rain for saturday, but it's still supposed to be warm so it shouldn't be too big of a deal. I stayed in Knoxville last night due to the crappy weather (37 and raining), but I'm heading down to Tsali today for two nights of camping and some good riding. I'm hoping to get in 2.5 to 3 hours in today and again tomorrow. Thursday I head back to Tennessee where I'll be relaxing and going over my final race preparations. I'm not sure when I'll have an internet connection again so this may be the last post for a few days. Take care and ride well.


Edo and I on our urban assault ride sunday.

No comments: