3.04.2009

ITD

Since sunday will mark the official end of ski season, I've begun assembly of the Indoor Torture Device. I haven't had the displeasure of sitting on the ITD in almost a year, but starting next week we're going to get reacquainted. I still have to get a cassette on the rear wheel and throw some pedals on her; but other than that, she should be raring to go (nowhere). I still plan on getting out to ski a few times a week as long as the weather allows, but it's time to start transitioning into bike mode. Happy wednesday.

2 comments:

SARGE said...

How are you determining the "official" end of ski season? Has the snow melted?

WPG said...

My determination of the end of the of ski season is based on the fact that I have no plans to do any ski racing after sunday (until next winter that is). We still have a ton of snow on the ground, hence the ITD. Got any bike plans lined up for this spring?