3.18.2009

On the Road Again

I've been out three days in a row now riding the old Scalpel on 119. Sunday I got in an hour and a half for 19 miles before heading over to Nub's Nob for Matt and Jess's wedding (which was lovely by the way). Monday I rode north to the Village and then took State Rd. to Island View to home. That ended up being just a hair over two hours and 28.6 miles. My legs are feeling really good, but I can feel the complete lack of saddle time this winter in my shoulders, hands, and a**. It's nothing a few more hours won't cure. Yesterday I took it easy and just rode into town to hitch a ride to yoga with Sarah. It was good to get back to yoga for the first time since the crash (even if it was a backbend practice). So that's about all I have to report. I'll be spending the next week and a half getting bikes ready for vacation and logging time in the saddle. Happy wednesday.

No comments: