3.28.2020

SDS on Saturday

So we did the Sunday Dirt Services this morning due to the even colder and more rainy forecast for tomorrow. I may still try to head out if there is a break in the weather, but the Rev made the call to move the SDS, and since I had nothing else going on I said sure. Nobody else wanted to join in, not too surprising considering it was 38 and raining lightly when I drove in to Woodloft. The rain let up and it warmed up into the low 40's. We kept a safe distance between us, had a good ramble adeventure, and there weren't too many other people out and about. So my brief foray into the world is over for now, very little exposure. But I will probably have to venture out to the grocery store next week at some point. The social isolation continues. Over and out.

No comments: