3.26.2020

Still Rolling

It was a bit chilly yesterday, but I bundled up and headed out on the Graham 29+. What a fun bike! I was only able to hit a small amount of dirt via the single track in the Readmond Township Park and Lamkin Drive. Traffic was light, and I ended up with a 15 mile trip around the block. I popped in and said a quick outdoor hello from a safe distance to a couple of friends along the route as well.
Today the weather wasn't quite as nice. It rained all night, and the temps didn't quite get up over the 40 degree mark. So it was a good yoga practice this morning and a light tempo ride on the trainer in the shop this afternoon. Both felt surprisingly good. Tomorrow is supposed to be really nice, so I'm planning a good long ramble out on the bike. The quarantine chores continue unabated. Yesterday I went through all the old half used cans of paint up on a high shelf out in the shop. 2/3 of them now rest out under the covered camper parking area awaiting a trip to the transfer station once things normalize. Thus some valuable storage space opened up in the shop to continue the purge and general reorganization I've got going on out there. The rain last night knocked down a fair amount of snow but we still have a little bit before we'll be able to start working on the trails so the shop overhaul may get done yet. Not at all surprising, but the Arcadia Grit and Gravel got cancelled today. So my first race of the season is out, I'm not holding out too much hope for Lumberjack in June. Over and out.

No comments: