3.23.2020

Three Weeks Out

The governor of Michigan made the call today, three weeks of very strongly recommended self isolation for all residents. We aren't the first state to take such drastic measures, and I'm sure we won't be the last. All businesses to close up shop. No work that is deemed non essential, Sarah and I both fall squarely into that category. So we're one week in, and at least three to go. So far so good. Been doing a little more on all the good for you physical well being stuff every day. The fat biking has been pretty good, albeit alone for the most part. I've been able to incorporate a little more yoga and into my routine as well. I've even been trying to get the sauna fired up every other day or so. If I can keep it up, I should be moving along pretty good once the single track is snow free and cleaned up. Had a good route on the fat bike this morning.
Looks like it's going to just get cold enough to make it good again tomorrow early as well. Good luck out there in the world.

No comments: