1.05.2007

Full Moon on the N.C.T.


Well, Chris and I didn't have any takers for the full moon ride this wednesday, but we made the most of it anyway. I can't say for sure, but I do believe it was the warmest ride I've had since I was on vacation. It was 42 degrees with little wind to speak of, and the trail was in great shape. After a quick hour ride, we were drenched with sweat and ready for a beer. For our post ride enjoyment, Chris brought a couple of special beers from our freinds at Bell's. It was an extra hoppy bitter which is always right up my alley. I can't for the life of me remeber the name off the top of my head, but I'll definately be ordering a case from old Patrick come monday. It was super tasty. I suppose we're just going to have to keep on riding until we can finally get back on the skis (who knows when that's going to be though). Take care, and ride well.

No comments: