2.29.2008

Winter's Not Over Yet

Last ski race of the season (for me anyway) tomorrow morning, and I'm pretty darn excited. The Black Mountain served as my introduction to nordic ski racing a few years back, and since then I've become more and more enamored with the sport every year. I'm even starting to think about cutting the bike season a little short in the fall in order to build up a better base (i.e. upper body workouts and running) for the ski racing season. Granted, once it warms up and I'm out ripping up singletrack on my singlespeed I may be singing a different tune. We'll just have to wait and see. I found a cool ski racing video on the old YouTube this afternoon for your viewing pleasure. It's the finish of some big deal race across the pond. Take care out there this weekend, and get out skiing while you still can.

No comments: