2.05.2008

My Own Super Tuesday

Less than a week to go until the VASA, and there's not much more I can do at this point. I've been skiing my butt off for the last few weeks, and so now all I have to do is take it easy this week and rest up for saturday. Weather predictions so far should make for a little easier waxing (low of 22 on friday night and a high of 28 on saturday). Got back into the yoga groove this morning, and I hurt in a very good way. Mary has been in India for a month studying with Iyengar himself. I think we got a very small glimpse of what's in store for us this morning. Apparently we've been neglecting our shoulders and ankles forever. That stops now as far as I can tell from this mornings work. Actually, it should turn out to be a good thing considering those are two areas of my body that I use on a very regular basis, and that can also become quite sore from time to time. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: give yoga a try. It certainly won't kill you, and who knows? you may even like it. WNS ski @ MVSC this week. I'll be there with my headlamp, ready to go at 6:30. I've also added a poll feature to the blog on the top right column. I'll try and change the question every couple of weeks or so if I get some decent voter turnout. Think of it as a way to vote that you can actually feel good about. I'll go ahead and cast my ballot as soon as I finish up here. I'll give a full election recap when the polls close in two weeks. Take care out there, and thanks for reading.

No comments: