1.15.2009

Arctic Temperatures

It's been really cold here for the last couple of days. It was far and away the biggest factor in the ski streak coming to an end on tuesday morning, but it wasn't the only factor. Every once in a while, I attempt to get off prescription allergy/asthma medication. This usually lasts a few weeks before I start noticing mild symptoms and get back on the juice. The cold weather triggered a severe relapse, and after 1.5 hours of snow removal tuesday morning I had a hard time getting a full breath and my eyes were watering. So I doubled up on the allegra yesterday and took one with the vitamins this morning. I'm almost back to full lung capacity, and I'm going to try and get out for a classic ski this afternoon despite the forecast high temp. of 5 degrees. Stay warm and ski well.

No comments: