12.26.2009

I Ran

Yesterday we had some pretty nasty weather to deal with. It was just above freezing and spitting rain most of the day. Skiing would have been dicey and not very much fun, but I still needed to get out of the house and exercise doing something. I drove down to Hugh and Denise's with the intention of running stairs, but the stairs were extremely treacherous with ice and snow so I decided to run on the beach (which was only slightly less treacherous than the stairs). It's been a couple of years since I've run, and yesterday it actually felt pretty good. Not so good that I plan on doing it on a regular basis or anything, but it's nice to have a fall back option when conditions aren't good for skiing or biking. I did some crunches and push ups when I get home, and today I am sore (but in a good way). Hope you all had a good holiday. I did. Over and out.

No comments: