11.01.2007

Daylight Savings

Don't forget to turn your clocks back this weekend. It'll be nice to get an extra hour Sunday morning when I hit the road for G.R.. Other than that, I'm pretty ambivelant about the whole falling back thing. WNR report: nada. Matt bailed, and nobody else called for a start time so I didn't go, and yes... I know I'm a pussy. It's getting to be that time of year where it's hard to get motivated for solo rides. Maybe getting back into the racing scene this weekend will rekindle the fire inside. But to be honest, I'm starting to think more and more about the upcoming ski season. I've been checking the dates for all the races, and I'm ready for a change of pace. I'm just hoping we get some good snow this season. As much fun as it was to ride over the christmas holidays last year, I'd rather be freeheeling on the snow. Talk of a nightride tomorrow, call if you're interested. WNR next week: 6:00 in Cross Village for Scott's birthday (lights will be mandatory, and i might be able to round up a loaner if you don't have one). We'll probably head to the Crow's Nest for pizza afterwards. Have a good weekend, and stay warm.

No comments: