3.28.2008

Cloudline



The bike stable is about to get a new addition, and her name shall be Cloudline. I sent Scott some pictures of one of my favorite wine labels of late (an Oregon Pinot Noir from Cloudline Vineyards) to use as his inspiration for the paint. Once again, I think he's done an amazing job. When I talked to him last week he was just getting ready to start painting, and he was worried that it was going to be a little too blue. I assured him that blue was, hands down, my favorite color of all time, and he went ahead with what he had planned. I'm more than pleased with the results, and I can't wait to see it in person and all built up next week when I go down to pick her up. I'm so happy right now I can almost forget that I've been riding inside for over a week straight now. Hopefully I'll get out on the road tomorrow for a good three hour ride. It's supposed to be 35 and sunny which, right now, sounds like a fu**ing heat wave. Over and out.

No comments: