3.26.2008

Uggh

As much as I love winter, I'm definitely ready for it be over. Yesterday morning I woke up to heavy wintery mix precipitation. It was such a shock to my system that I immediately decided to skip my morning yoga class (I'll go thursday night with Sarah). I knew I wasn't going to be able to do my ride outside, and I decided I would need all the reserves of motivation I could call up in order to get on the bike upstairs for the third day in a row. I sat around all morning drinking coffee, watching Netflix (if you haven't checked out the Showtime hit Dexter, give it a whirl. it's really funny), and reading. Once I got dressed and on the bike, the ride wasn't too bad. Unfortunately, it's looking like I may indoors for the rest of the week. However, it's looking like it may warm up into the 40's by the weekend; and that's a good thing too because I've got long rides scheduled on saturday and sunday. It'd be real nice to do them outside. On the brighter (and not so bitchy) side of things: One, I talked to Scott Q. on monday, and I should be heading down next week to pick up the new bike. The frame is done, and he's painting this week. Parts are either there or on the way. Yeah. Two, Oberon is out, and I should be getting a few cases at the store today. At least if we can't ride like it's spring, we can drink like it. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pete,
Im looking for my first ride of the year and was thinking about a long ride on Saturday. Let me know if u wanna hook up for a ride. See ya, dje 238-0808