3.20.2008

Happy Spring

I talked with Scott earlier this week, and it sounds like my new frame is almost ready to be painted. That means that if I keep on him about the build kit I could be heading down there to pick it up in just a couple of weeks time. I definitely want to get a few spins on it before I leave for Tennessee next month. I had an excellent, albeit really hard workout yesterday out on the road. It was a hard interval day, so I did hill repeats on Wasson's grade for a couple of hours. All that skiing this winter must have really done something for me because my legs are feeling really good. I can't wait to get out on the singletrack. Unfortunately, that doesn't look like it's going to be happening anytime real soon. It's supposed to be sunny through the weekend, but the temps. are only going to be in the low 30's. So that two feet of snow in the woods may be with us for a little longer. Have a good weekend everybody.

No comments: