12.19.2008

I Am So Sorry

I should have forewarned you folks that you would find some nudity and stupidity on the website I wrote about the other day. I'm able to filter out his nonsense and enjoy the video clips of bike races and the political/social commentary. Apparently, others do not possess the same filtering ability. If you're offended by his postings, my suggestion would be to never visit his site again and forget that I ever mentioned it. Also, rest assured that this site will continue to be as wholesome and pure as the driven snow. Sorry about the mix up. Have a safe and happy weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's one that you might consider adding to your links:

http://teabagsontoptubes.wordpress.com

ENJOY!!!

WPG said...

That's even too much for me. I highly recommend not viewing.

Sarah said...

Anonymous please stop commenting. You obviously do not know T2 and what we are about. You are very offensive and extremly unintelligent.
Go away.

SARGE said...

Well put Sarah. That site is disgusting. After all the hub-bub, I had to check it out, and I thought I was going to puke after seeing it.