2.04.2009

Back to Work

Sorry for the delay. But KiKi's back to work after her maternity leave, and that means a schedule change for me. For the next couple of months I'll be off Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. I'm pretty stoked since I've been working six days a week for the last couple of months. Unfortunately, we don't have the interweb at home. This means that I won't be able to update the old blog quite as often as I'd like, unless I travel into the big city with my laptop on one of my days off. In ski related news, the backcountry skiing has been fu**ing amazing for the last week. Every day's a powder day when there's a foot of fresh snow in the woods and you're willing to earn your turns. It's been so good I haven't even strapped on a pair of skinnies in almost a week, but tomorrows looking like a good skate session after work. I've gotten some good feedback from the product reviews so look for something later in the week. I've almost gotten the 2009 race schedule hammered out (kickoff is less than two weeks away at The North American VASA 50 km ski race), so keep your eyes peeled to the right (directionally not politically). And on that note, I'll close out the midweek post with a funny YouTube clip that I saw awhile back but forgot to post. Take care, and thanks for reading.


No comments: