2.13.2009

TC Bound

I've been keeping it on the DL because I wasn't sure if the whole breathing thing was going to put the kibosh on tomorrows race (North American VASA) or not. I've been getting a little better on the breathing, but I also haven't been skiing on the skinnies in over two weeks. I'm going down tomorrow morning anyway to throw my hat in the proverbial ring. In reality, I'll be taking a couple of puffs off my inhaler around 8:00 before setting off to ski 50 kilometers as fast as I can. Earlier in the week I entertained thoughts of not going. When I mentioned this to Sarah, she got all like "Oh, I guess I've never know you to not do a race when you were already signed up for it. Well, if that's what you want to do, it's fine...I guess" Nothing like a little shame from the wifey for that little bit of extra motivation. I shall report back from the other side. Take care and have a good weekend.

No comments: