5.05.2008

2 Weeks

Apparently two weeks is about how long it takes me to recover from a hundred mile mountain bike race. I went out for a good solid three hour ride yesterday, and I felt just about back to normal. I left the house around 12:30 yesterday and rode over to Boyne where I was meeting up with Doug and Kurt. Seth was also there, and the four of us cruised the singletrack for about an hour. I left them at the bottom of the north peak and headed north to hook up with the North Country. I rode north on the trail until Middle Village Drive and then headed east and home on the North Loop. All in all it was a great day on the bike. My shoulder is only slightly nagging now, and the legs feel really good. WNR @ Headquarters this week. Hope to see you there.

2 comments:

JoeFro said...

Yo, Lovin' the 29er...it's great. To get the stickers off the Reba is super easy. They just pealed off in one piece. And then some goo-gone to get the residue off.

Anonymous said...

So what's the program with the 3-day stage race. When is it, how much does it cost, what are the stages? Please post the details of that race.