5.08.2009

Bike 2 Work Week

May is national bike month, and Monday kicks off the national bike to work week. I made my third commute by bicycle of the season this morning. I know I should have chalked up more bike commutes by now, but the weather has been really chilly. Anyway, I'm planning on bringing in a pile of clothes tomorrow via car (it's supposed to be really cold and rainy tomorrow) so that I can ride to work all next week. I'd like to strongly encourage anyone who can to try and ride to work at least once next week. Riding into town this morning really reminded me of how good it feels to leave the car at home and clip into my pedals in order to get into work. I've been in a good mood all day, and I know that riding to work instead of driving is responsible for at least some of that. Have a good weekend.

P.S. If you do decide to try the bike commute out, wear a fu**ing helmet. That goes for you to Benson.

No comments: