9.08.2009

Sweet 16

Yesterday marked the end of my 16th summer working at the store. We had a really good group of kids working this summer; and that, along with a few tweaks here and there, made for one of the least stressful summer seasons in recent memory. I was still very near the end of my proverbial rope, but I'm here to tell the tale. After all, survival is the most important thing to consider when going through one of these summer seasons. It's always an amazing (and confounding) thing to spend a few months surrounded by a ton of people that operate on a completely different wavelength from your own. For now, I'm planning on enjoying the nice weather and a few extra days off. Come the end of October, it'll be time to start getting ready for ski season. WNR @ the NCT off of Larks Lake Road tomorrow. Sarah and I are talking about going to The Pond (Moosejaw Junction) for dinner afterwards. See you there.

No comments: