9.03.2009

WNR #21

Weather: Sunny and 70. Perfect.

Attendance: Myself, Sarah, Keri, Jess, Benson, Matt, Rob, Kevin, and Scott (he took the pictures below).

Trail Conditions: A bit on the dry side, but excellent other than that. We also rode up Lower Shore Dr. to hit up the singletrack at The Humongous HQ. Hugh, your trail is in fine shape.

A good turnout for a good ride. Sarah assigned everyone a different food item necessary to assemble a killer taco bar. Next weeks ride is at the NCT trailhead on Larks Lake Road (I think). I can't remember for sure if that's what we decided on, but I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm mistaken. We're closing in on the last sunday of work for the summer. I'll be celebrating on the beach at Sturgeon Bay by 4:00 if anyone cares to join me. The sunday after that I'll be up for one long a** ride in the woods since I won't have to be at work. Take care and have a good weekend.



No comments: