9.24.2009

WNR #24

Attendance: Myself, Benson, Rob, Secret Steve, Kevin, and Keri.

Weather: A touch of fall in the air. Temps. in the mid to high 60's till the sun went down. Then it got cold.

Trail Conditions: The rain did indeed help things out, and we had a good ride.

I didn't feel particularly great yesterday. I managed a solid two hour ride with my solo warm up, but I never felt nearly as good as I did on sunday (when I was slightly hungover). Weird how that works. We chatted a bit after the ride, but it got cold out so fast I only managed to get one beer down before I had to get the car started and head home. Next weeks WNR @ Benson's cabin. Check out the team calendar for info. Also, while we didn't really need lights last night, we almost certainly will next week. Take care and have a good weekend.

No comments: