1.11.2010

Sunday Surprise

After a long week with some nagging pain in my right knee, things finally started coming back together. Saturday I got out for a good hour at Birchwood. Knee pain was virtually gone, and my arms were feeling strong. Yesterday morning Hugh and I got out for a solid hour and forty-five minutes. I felt really good the whole time. I ate some lunch, waxed some skis, and did a quick yoga practice. Matt came over in the early evening for a sauna and a couple of beers. What a perfect ending to a near perfect weekend. Then.....I woke up in the middle of the night to a raging sore throat. Great, just when my legs are getting back to 100% I get sick. WTF? I'm hitting up the airborne and vitamin C, so hopefully this little bug won't linger for too long. WNS @ Chestnut (unless I'm still sick). Over and out.

No comments: