1.08.2010

WNS # 2

Attendance: Myself and Steve (Rudolph not Secret).

Weather: Dark and cold, but not windy.

Trail Conditions: Excellent.

The fact that Steve showed up to ski with me was purely coincidental. He just happened to be there at the same time. Still, we had a nice relaxing two laps on the upper loop skating. I'm going to give it one more week on the WNS thing. I'll still be skiing on Wednesday nights throughout the winter; but if nobody else is going to show up at Chestnut I'll probably change the venue up from week to week depending on how I feel, trail conditions, upcoming races, etc. Speaking of racing, my 2010 schedule is up on the top right. It will be my most ambitious season to date, but I think it'll be good for me in the long run. Over the last couple of years I've come to realize that racing is the number one factor that keeps me at least somewhat honest in my training. If I don't have a race on the horizon, I'm somewhat likely to just say "f**k it" when it comes time to get on the bike or skis. Solution: race more. I will. Have a good weekend.

No comments: