5.17.2010

Singlespeed Around Town by wpeterg at Garmin Connect - Details

Got out for a good long ride on the singlespeed with Hugh and Matt yesterday. Matt and I rode up from his house and met Hugh at Boyne. We rode almost all the singeltrack and then hit the downhill run to the Bartley house. They've changed that trail a little, and it should be better once it gets ridden in more. From there, Matt took off for home. Hugh and I rode over to Brutus Rd. and up to the North Country Trail. We headed south to Kipp, and then we cut through to the backside of Hideaway Valley. After a quick trip through the new Offield Nature Preserve (some nice new singletrack in the bottom half), I took Hugh on my urban singletrack loop through town. From the bottom of Bull Moose Hill, Hugh headed home and I headed back to Matt's for my car. A good day indeed.



Singlespeed Around Town by wpeterg at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments: