9.22.2010

I Couldn't Resist

I see a lot of funny sh*t on the internet. Usually I figure most people see the same stuff, or maybe they wouldn't find it as funny as I did; but with this one I couldn't resist sharing with the class. I found this over on the DC this morning and had a good little chuckle. I just laughed again when I pasted it over.



Anyway, got some good bike work done the other day. I tightened up the tension of my singlespeed chain, so hopefully no mechanicals for Pedro tonight. I also finally got some new tires on/racks off the cyclocross bike just in case I'm so inclined to drive to Marquette for a little pain and suffering on Sunday. Over and out.

p.s. Sarge, check out the hipster/fixie rant over at DC as well. It sounds like you and that dude share a similar outlook on that particular sub-set of cycling.

No comments: