9.07.2010

Preview

So I started work on another new trail yesterday afternoon/evening. It's going to be a continuation of the "other new trail" that debuted during last weeks WNR. When finished, it will be known as the "lower loop". It will be it's own self-contained loop between the house and the road. It will cross the driveway twice, and it will have at least one bridge feature and perhaps a teeter totter. I'm hoping to have it done before we leave for Vermont next month.

Before:


After:


I'm really digging (no pun intended) this trail building gig. It's quite rewarding to see the results from a few hours of manual labor here and there, and it's always fun to ride new trails. Plus I'm getting some good upper body/core workouts to get geared up for ski season. I'm still waiting on a report from the race that Benson and Racin Rob attended in Keewenaw country over the weekend. Over and out.

No comments: