9.01.2010

And The Winner Is...

Well, it's that time.  The time to announce the "big winner" of this month's WNR blog posting.  I must say that I've really enjoyed reading everyone's posts throughout the last month. A big thanks goes out to the four contributors:  Benson, Sarah Gurney, Secret Steve, and Action Chuck.  It's been a real pleasure to have several different point of views on the WNR.  I really enjoyed Benson's play by play through a pseudo O2S race, Sarah's shear enjoyment coming through the pages as she pedaled around Avalanche Mtn., Secret Steve's PBR comment (Post Bicycle Refreshments), and Action Chuck's "fist bumpin" on his post.  Thanks to all.  And to the rest of you Wednesday Night Riders, keep 'em coming for next month.  It wasn't an easy decision, in fact I had to go back and reread the four posts and got just as much enjoyment as I did the first time.


And to the August winner...  Four Milwaukee's Best Ice 40's!!!  Perfect for a hot summer day on the porch.













Just kidding...  Actually, Peter has donated a wonderful six-pack of one of my all time favorites, which is hard to come by out here, Bell's Oberon.  As described by the Bell's website:  "An American wheat ale brewed with Saaz hops; spicy and fruity, Oberon is the color and scent of a sunny afternoon."

Drum roll please....

This month's winner is Action Chuck!!!  (Insert fist bump)

Congratulations and enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks Sarge!!! Great reading all you have to say also! Another great ride last night at Headquarters, Pedro will tell us all about it! Especially the rabid coyote/mt lion part!

Action Chuck said...

May I extend a gracious thanks for participating in the blog and being selected as the winner! The ice cold six pack of Oberon is very much at home in my fridge, and I'm looking forward to pouring it into my mountain bike engine soon! (fist bump!)