3.30.2007

Trail Conditions

Just a quick update about trail conditions in the area. I rode some different sections of my trail last night, and conditions remain unchanged. The trail is in sad shape and need of some serious TLC. Hopefully it won't rain too much on Sunday, and we'll be able to get out there and clean her up. On a brighter note, I rode some of the trails at boyne on Wednesday before yoga, and they are free of debris and snow. I took the singlespeed out for what was supposed to be an easy ride...yeah right. My first time out on good clear singletrack, and I'm gonna take it easy. I was only kidding myself. That would be like taking Jeff Gordan's car away for six months, and then on his first visit to the track you tell him he can only do 40 mph. It's just not gonna happen. I had a great time riding all the same. It's supposed to be a little chilly for the first WNR next week, but at least we know the trails will be in good shape for riding. We should be out working on the trails at some point Sunday afternoon if anyone is interested in coming out for some work/ride give me a call on Saturday. In the meantime, take care and be good.

No comments: