1.16.2008

WNS @ MVSC

Sorry for the late notice, but I didn't get to town yesterday so I didn't have a chance to get online. At any rate, WNS at MVSC tonight. I'm planning on starting at 6:30. I'll try and give a call to a few possible skiers today, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be a solo mission. I'm also planning a long classic ski for Saturday afternoon (probably Good Hart). Give me a call if you want exact time and location. Other than that there's not too much to report except for the growing bruises on my left elbow and right knee. I had a couple of spectacular crashes yesterday trying out my new skate stuff. I know soft snow doesn't generally leave a mark, so I'm figuring I managed to smack myself with my skis somehow??? I'm not quite sure what to make of that, but on the bright side I'm definitely getting the hang of it. Over and out.

p.s. My race schedule for this year is up on the right.

No comments: